Marechal Plugs & Sockets For Construction Industry
Published 12 Jan 2017
PLUG-SOCKET OUTLETS Powering Worksite Machines : Pumps, Welding Appliances, Conveyors, Mobile Cranes
- By Chris Dodds : estimated reading time 4 minutes
Marechal hazardous area and industrial plugs and sockets provide a power connectors to all low voltage electrical distribution requirements including wet, corrosive, fire resistant and hazardous area locations.
- Powering worksite machines (aerial lifts, concrete pumps, concrete slip forming machines, welding appliances and other mobile equipment, building material conveyors)
- Electrical connection for lighting, connecting fume extractors and fans in tunnels
- Power outlets installed on port cranes and docked ships
ELECTRICAL POWER PLUG-SOCKET ASSEMBLIES
Robust & Impact Resistant
Marechal range of plugs and sockets are available in a broad range with plugs and sockets constructed from glass-reinforced GRP-type polyester or metal casings with excellent mechanical strength and long life expectancy.
High Power Needs
Marechal high-current plugs and sockets provide a reliable connection up to 700 A / 1000 V, even under the harshest environments.
Safe & Efficient
A button placed on the top of the socket allows the user to safely disconnect the equipment on full load, up to 250 A with a single button press guaranteeing a quick and easy operating and saves time during installation operations or machine shutdown.
Humid & Corrosive Environments
Marechal plugs and socket are designed to meet all the constraints inherent in the operation of construction sites such as dust, mud, humidity, high power and flexibility needs.
ATEX Certification For Hazardous Areas
Marechal also manufacture plugs and sockets for explosive atmospheres in accordance with ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU and used in Zones 1 and 2 (gas) and Zone 21 and Zone 22 (dust) including the DXN ATEX plug and sockets.
Eiffage TP, France
- Provide electrical power to drilling machines, electrical loaders (rock excavating), plastering machines and robots.
- Supply electrical power to working platforms for lighting installations and slip form pavers.
- Connection by cables between electrical cabinets and maintenance warehouse.
Manvers Engineering, United Kingdom
- Providing power to cables for control of centrifuge, separator sludge and generators.
- Power connection on conveyors.
Industrial plugs & socket-outlets
- DS plugs and sockets for industry from 30 A to 250 A
- MULTICONTACTS connectors from 5 to 37 contacts – 16 A to 25 A
- DN Plugs and sockets from 20 A to 150 A
- PN Compact Plug and Socket up to 30 A
- SP Single Pole Power Connectors up to 700 A + pilot contacts
- PF High Current Plugs and Sockets up to 600 A / 8 aux
- Marechal EVO | The First Plug, Switch & Disconnector Combined to Provide 3-in-1 Power Connections
- Self Eject! Stay Safe From Shock With Marechal Electric Plugs
- Marechal – The Decontactor. Maximum Efficiency, Safety & Reliability For Your Power Supply
EXPERTS IN EQUIPMENT FOR EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES
leaders in ATEX Innovation To The Hazardous Area Industries
Thorne & Derrick are leaders in the development and distribution of Product Innovations that deliver significant improvements to clients plant, people and operational safety in the explosive atmosphere industries.
Your proactive problem solvers experienced in succession planning for the replacement of obsolete, non-conformant and legacy equipment in hazardous areas.
Your first-choice provider of innovative and competitive solutions to ensure ATEX & IECEx Compliance for Hazardous Area Electrical, HVAC & Process Instrumentation Equipment to UK and international projects.
Control Panels | Plugs | Isolators | Enclosures & Junction Boxes | Lighting | Control Stations | Motor Starters | Heat Trace | Gas Detection | Flame Detection | Process Instrumentation | Process Heating | Ventilation Fans | Security Access Control
- Marechal Plugs & Sockets For Construction Industry – References Size: 380.09 KB
- Marechal Plugs & Sockets For Construction Industry – Decontactor Size: 470.22 KB
- Marechal Plugs & Sockets For Construction Industry – Mechanical Lock-Off Size: 308.59 KB