Chromalox SLL Series Long Line Trace Heating Cable – Freeze Protection Of Pipes, Valves & Tanks
Chromalox SLL Heat Trace Cables – Trace Heating
Chromalox SLL series long line trace heating cables provide process temperature maintenance and frost protection to pipework, instrument lines, tanks and drums – with CSA and FM certification (pending) to ensure integrity in most hostile industrial environments.
Chromalox SLL Series Long Line Trace Heating Cable- Features
- SLL exceeds limitations of parallel resistance cables
- Field splices can be performed easily in minutes with no scrap or wasted cold sections
- With lower installed cost than steam tracing, SLL features less maintenance expense and downtime
- Chromalox termination, splice and end seal kits reduce installation time
Chromalox sLl SERIES LONG LINE TRACE HEATING CABLE – SPECIFICATION
Chromalox SLL heat trace cable wattages up to 12 watts per Foot
- Approximate Cable Size : 3/8″ W x 1/8″ H
- Available Voltages : 120 to 600V
- Minimum Cable Bend Radius : 1-1/8″
- Trace Heating Cable Circuit Lengths : Up to 7,500 feet
- Available With : 16, 14, 12, 10 AWG Buss Wire
- Maximum Continuous Exposure Temperature : Power Off 232° Celsius
CHROMALOX SLL SERIES LONG LINE TRACE HEATING CABLE
|Part Number||Trace Heating Cable Description|
Chromalox SLL SERIES LONG LINE TRACE HEATING CABLE
- A Twin 16, 14, 12, 10 AWG Copper Buss Wires are able to provide reliable electrical current capability.
- B High Temperature Fluropolymer Core Matrix is flame retardant and electrically insulates the matrix.
- C High Temperature Fluoropolymer Jacket is flame retardant and electrically insulates the matrix
- D Metallic Braid that provides additional mechanical protection in any environment, and a positive ground path.
- E High Temperature Fluoropolymer Overjacket is a corrosion resistant, flame retardant overjacket is highly effective in many environments.
Chromalox video with Chris Myers Product Manager at Chromalox explaining about their heat trace product offering including self regulating trace heating cable.
Chromalox technical manual covering trace heating cable selection, design, heat loss calculation, heat transfer fundamentals and radiant infrared heating theory.