Rotronic HygroGen2 HG2S Humidity & Temperature Generator
In combination with advanced sensor technology and integration, the Rotronic Hygroflex8 HF8 provides outstanding long-term stability and chemical resistance.
Based on Airchip 3000 technology, the unique features of the Rotronic Hygroflex HF8 such as the two interchangeable HygroClip digital or analog probe inputs.
Typical applications and industries include HVAC, food industry, building services equipment, paper, textile and pharmaceutical.
Rotronic Hygrogen2 HG2S Humidity & Temperature Measurement Portable generator and calibrator
- Standard Features – The Hygrogen2 features a temperature control range of 0 – 60 °Cand humidity range of 5 – 95% RH. Temperature gradients are less than 0.1 °C across the full range and it has a temperature control stability at equilibrium better than ± 0.02 °C with humidity control stability better than 0.1 %RH. There are standard external heated sample points for connection of a chilled mirror reference hygrometer.
- Touch Screen – The touch screen interface is easy to use and enable simple user interaction.
- Integration – The 9 integrated USB ports enable the connection of peripheral devices such as a mouse and keyboard. In addition, Rotronic probes with USB cables can also be connected.
- User Programmable Set-Points – These allow automatic changes of temperature and humidity set-points with pre-defined dwell points. Once set, this ramp/soak function enables instruments to be calibrated at multiple points without further user intervention.
Rotronic HYGROFLEX8 HF8 Humidity And Temperature Transmitter
|Control Probe Accuracy||Measurement Range||Weight||Circuit Type||Control Probe Specification||Response Time||Humidity Gradient|
|±0.8 %RH (23 °C ±5) / ±1.5 %RH (0…60 °C) /|
±0.1 °C (23 °C ±5) / ±0.2 °C (0…60 °C)
|5 – 95% RH and 0 – 60°C||13Kg||3/4-wire||±0.8 %RH (23 °C ±5) ±1.5 %RH (0…60 °C)||3 mins||0.1% RH or better|
|Water Volume||External Interface||Water Quality||Housing||Humidity Sensor||Time To Set point||Temperature Sensor|
|Approx 80 ml||USB ( 9 ports), Ethernet||Distilled or de-ionised water||Powder coated aluminium||Hygromer||3 mins (35 – 80% Rh Change)||PT100 1/3 DIN Class B|
Rotronic HygroGen2 HG2S Humidity & Temperature measurement portable generator
Rotronic HygroGen2 HG2S measure humidity, temperature and also calculate dew/frost point.
- Generates a stable reference environment Range of application: 0…60 °C, accuracy: ±0.05 K
- Reaches equilibrium humidity in typically 5 minutes
- Suitable for all humidity and temperature probes
- Calibrates up to 5 probes simultaneously
- Easy-to-use trouchscreen monitor
- DVI interface for external monitor
- USB interface for connection of keyboard, mouse and ROTRONIC USB probes
- The integrated HW4 software ensures easy calibration and adjustment of all probes.
- External heated connections for a dew point mirror reference are standard. This allows the user to adjust the reference probes with extremely high precision or to reduce the total calibration uncertainty.
- The water quality is kept at a high level by a UV sterilizer, meaning algae and bacteria cannot form.
Rotronic HG2-S HygroGen2 Portable Calibration for Humidity & Temperature Instruments
Rotronic autocal+/ Dew Point Mirror mbw 473
The new Rotronic HygroGen2 software version 2.1 extends the utility of the instrument, with the ability to use MBW chilled mirror hygrometers as the Autocal calibration reference.
Working with MBW, Rotronic has integrated chilled mirrors into their products including the Hygrogen2.
ROTRONIC – HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest users of humidity measurement equipment. Most drugs are sensitive to variations in humidity and moisture levels, so these need to be considered and controlled using measurement instruments, probes and sensors for the final products to be consistent in quality and performance.
Humidity Measurement Applications
Humidity instruments are used to both control (transmitters) and monitor (transmitters or data loggers) these conditions during “accelerated conditions” drug testing.
Production machines, driers, tableters, and coaters are all sensitive to humidity – quality control requires machine monitoring, area monitoring and final product Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH) measurement.
Clean room environments are humidity critical – environmental monitoring system (EMS) and measurement is validated to conform with regulatory requirements.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..
➡ Did you know? T&D supply VEGA process instrumentation for pressure, level and point level (switching) measurement.