Rotronic Hygropalm HP-23A Humidity & Temperature Measurement Handheld Instrument
In addition to measuring humidity and temperature the Rotronic Hygropalm HP-23A can also calculate psychrometric parameters and offers various additional functions.
The measurement results can be recorded continuously and then separated simply by using the batch function.
Based on Airchip 3000 technology, there are unique features associated with Rotronic Hygropalm HP-23A such as the two interchangeable HygroClip digital or analog probe inputs.
Rotronic Hygropalm HP-23A Humidity & Temperature Measurement Handheld Instrument – Product Benefits
Flexible Choice Of Probes –
- The HygroPalm23 can be fitted with interchangeable probes
- Has 2 probe inputs
- Connection of HygroClip2 or analog probes possible
- No adjustment required for HygroClip2 probes
- Easy and quick access to service connector possible
- Mini USB interface available for a PC running HW4 software
- Offers extended calibration and calculation functions
- Remote connection to HygroClip2 transmitters
Practical display –
- The clear, back-lit graphic display is easy to read and the simple menu navigation provides fast access to all the information available
- Trend indication of values
- Saves measurements (capture logging) and allows display of all values
- Battery status indicator
- Display resolution to 3 decimal places
- Various display formats available
Ergonomic housing –
- Robust ABS housing with rubber grip for secure handling
- IP 40 protection
Battery/Rechargeable battery compartment –
- Battery or rechargeable battery holder with lock
- The battery powers third party probe (max. 5 V)
- Includes recharging function
Key user functions of the Rotronic Hygropalm HP-23A humidity and temperature instrument include:
- Data recording function up to 10’000 data records (with date, time, batch no.)
- Two probe connections for all ROTRONIC HC2 probes or analog third-party probes
- Adjustment of transmitters HF3, HF4, HF5, HF7, HF8, via service cable
- All psychrometric calculations
- Integrated clock (real time clock) for timestamp for every measured value
- Battery charging function
- Interface (USB)
ROTRONIC HYGROpalm hp-23A HUMIDITY & TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER – PROBE OPTIONS
Whether a simple plug and play probe is required to measure ambient conditions or a more sophisticated cable probe for high temperature or special applications, the options available for the Rotronic Hygropalm HP-23A means most requirements can be met.
All Hygroclip2 probes can be individually calibrated and adjusted to increase measurement precision.
The range of Hygroclip2 probes available include:
Rotronic Standard Climate Probes
- Probes with maximum accuracy
- For use on all climatic measurements
- Operating ranges -40…100 °C, 0…100 %rh
Rotronic High Temperature Probes
- Hand help probes
- For applications up to 200°C
- Probe length 250 and 400 mm Ø15 mm
Rotronic Miniature Probes
- 4 and 5 mm probes
- For measurement in confined spaces
- Typical applications include packaging
- Other applications include building material tests
Rotronic Analog Probes
- Connect analog probes for the measurement of wind velocity
- Can also be used for the measurement of wind pressure
ROTRONIC – HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest users of humidity measurement equipment. Most drugs are sensitive to variations in humidity and moisture levels, so these need to be considered and controlled using measurement instruments, probes and sensors for the final products to be consistent in quality and performance.
Humidity Measurement Applications
Humidity instruments are used to both control (transmitters) and monitor (transmitters or data loggers) these conditions during “accelerated conditions” drug testing.
Production machines, driers, tableters, and coaters are all sensitive to humidity – quality control requires machine monitoring, area monitoring and final product Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH) measurement.
Clean room environments are humidity critical – environmental monitoring system (EMS) and measurement is validated to conform with regulatory requirements.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..
➡ Did you know? T&D supply VEGA process instrumentation for pressure, level and point level (switching) measurement