Relative Humidity Measurement – Rotronic Instruments Probes, Sensors, Transmitters
Rotronic Instruments provide accurate measurement of temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide, process pressure, dew point, flow and relative humidity.
Relative humidity measurement instruments include probes, transmitters, handhelds, data loggers and sensors.
relative humidity Measurement from Rotronic
- Rotronic Hygroflex Series – measurement of humidity, temperature and dew point including Hygroflex5-EX (ATEX certified)
- Rotronic XB OEM – transmitter with cable probe and PCB without housing
- Rotronic HS5 – Hygrostat/Thermostat- accurate measurement of relative humidity and temperature
- Rotronic Hygrolog Series – compact data loggers for humidity and temperature measurement
- Rotronic Hygropalm Series – versatile handheld instruments that display relative humidity, temperature and calculated parameters
A supporting range of versatile probes including HC2-S and HC2-S3 ranges (including EX hazardous area probes) are available.
Rotronics Instruments Catalogue
Rotronic HygroClip2 Probes – Measurement Of Humidity & Temperature
Rotronic HygroClip2 is a completely new type of temperature and humidity probe unmatched in performance and accuracy – HygroClip2 provides the best possible repeatability with minimal long term drift and superb system accuracy of < ±0.8% RH and ±0.1 K for humidity and temperature measurement. The temperature measurement probe is Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP) and USA Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliant.
➡ Rotronic HygroFlex5-EX is ATEX Certified (probe Zone 0/20, transmitter Zone 1/21) to provide accurate temperature and relative humidity measurement in hazardous areas.
For full specifications, information, technical details and ordering information about Rotronic Relative Humidity Measurement products, please refer to the sections below.