Rotronic Hygrolog HL-NT3 Humidity & Temperature Data Logger
Rotronic Hygrolog HL-NT3 is a version of the HL-NT data logger series with two additional external probe inputs for the measurement of humidity and temperature offering high precision and reliability.
Additional probes can be connected to the Hygrolog HL-NT3 data logger via a docking station.
The HygroLog HL-NT humidity, dew point and temperature data logger can be used with any of the HygroClip 2 probes. The HL-NT can monitor up to 7 probes as well as up to two external on/off contacts, such a a door contact.
Typical applications include clean rooms, storerooms, server rooms, production areas, residential and office rooms and shipping
Rotronic Hygrolog HL-NT3 Humidity & Temperature Measurement data logger – Product Benefits
Flexible choice of probe
- Can use all HygroClip2-compatible probes
- HygroLog HL-NT3 with possibility to connect two additional external probes
- Probes changed in just seconds
- Display of data on a clear, backlit graphic display with trend indicator
- Optional display and keyboard for measurement display, status display, operation, adjustment and view of logged data
FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GAMP4 compliance
- Recording of all events such as battery changes, user actions and memory-card changes
Key user functions of the Rotronic Hygrolog HL-NT3 humidity and temperature data logger include:
- FDA CFR 21 Part 11 /GAMP 4 compliance (when used together with the validated ROTRONIC HW4 software)
- Outstanding accuracy and long-term stability
- Unlimited memory with Flash Card
- Display of measured values
- Interchangeable sensors for humidity and temperature
- Large range of probes
- User-friendly, validated HW4 software
- Range of application: -30…70 °C (-10…60 °C, with display), 0…100 %rh
- Networkable with PC, via docking station (USB, Ethernet, WLAN)
Rotronic HYGROlog HL-NT3 Humidity And Temperature Transmitter
|Probe Type||Standard probe|
|Dimensions||128 x 109 x 42 mm|
|Operating Range||-10…60 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Accuracy 23 ±5 °C||±0.8 %rh / ±0.1 K|
|Measuring Range With Probe||-100…200 °C / 0…100 %rh|
|Power Supply||via optional docking station|
|Long-Term Stability||<1 %rh / year|
|Humidity Sensor||Hygromer IN-1|
|Temperature Sensor||PT100 1/3 DIN Class B|
|Psychrometric Calculations||All psychrometric values|
|Measurement Interval||between 5 s and 24 h|
|Memory Size||Memory up to 47,000 records per MB on memory cards|
|Response Time T 63||5 sec.: Green flash when recording data, red flash for out-of-limit value or logger problem|
|Communication Interfaces||via docking station|
|IP Protection Rating||IP40|
|FDA/GAMP Compatibility||FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible|
ROTRONIC – HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest users of humidity measurement equipment. Most drugs are sensitive to variations in humidity and moisture levels, so these need to be considered and controlled using measurement instruments, probes and sensors for the final products to be consistent in quality and performance.
Humidity Measurement Applications
Humidity instruments are used to both control (transmitters) and monitor (transmitters or data loggers) these conditions during “accelerated conditions” drug testing.
Production machines, driers, tableters, and coaters are all sensitive to humidity – quality control requires machine monitoring, area monitoring and final product Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH) measurement.
Clean room environments are humidity critical – environmental monitoring system (EMS) and measurement is validated to conform with regulatory requirements.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..
➡ Did you know? T&D supply VEGA process instrumentation for pressure, level and point level (switching) measurement