Rotronic XB OEM Humidity & Temperature Measurement Transmitter
The transmitter is very versatile as a result of its compact size, high accuracy and various selection possibilities.
Based on Airchip 3000 technology, the unique features of the Rotronic XB OEM such as the advanced sensor technology and integration provide superb precision and state-of-the-art functionality.
Typical applications in climate chambers, incubators, monitoring of industrial processes, etc.
Rotronic XB OEM Humidity & Temperature Measurement Transmitter Product Benefits
- Service-Interface- UART (Mini-USB)
- Pt100 RTD output – Direct 4-wire connection optional available
- Board –
- Compact size
- Easy to install
- Wide selection of probes –
- PEEK and steel probes with a temperature range up to 200° C available (With Hygromer HH-1R sensor up to 180 °C)
- 15mm and 25/15mm probe diameter available
- Probe lengths up to 700 mm
- Output signals –
- Two freely scalable analog outputs
- Available as 2-wire (XB20) or 3/4-wire (XB3x)
- UART service-interface
Key user functions of the Rotronic XB OEM humidity and temperature transmitter include:
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Outstanding accuracy and repeatability
- Wide choice of probes to satisfy every application
- Various analog outputs available
- Simulator mode
- Freely scalable analogue signals
- Automatic humidity sensor test and drift compensation
- Pt100 RTD direct 4-wire connection option available
- 2.000 point data recording
Rotronic XB OEM Humidity And Temperature Transmitter
|Operating Range||Accuracy at 23 ±5 °C||Measurement range With Integrated Probe||Humidity Sensor||Temperature Sensor||Allowed Wind Speed||Psychrometric Calculations||Number Of Probe Inputs|
|-40…85 °C / 0…100 %rh||±1.0 %rh / ±0.2 K||-100…200 °C / 0…100 %rh||Hygromer IN-1||PT100 1/3 DIN Class B||40 m/s, with filter||Dew or frost point||1|
|Firmware Update||Circuit Type||Service Interface||Max Cable Length||Probe Material||FDA/GAMP Compatibility|
|With internet and HW4 software||2 -Wire or 3/4-Wire||Mini USB (UART)||Up to 5 m with passive cable. Up to 100 m with active cable||Dependent on probe||FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP compatible|
Rotronic XB OEM Humidity & Temperature Probe
Rotronic XB OEM probes measure humidity, temperature and also calculate dew/frost point.
- Accuracy at 23 °C ±5 K: ±1.0 %rh / ±0.2 K
- Range of application probe: depending on probe from -100 to 200 °C 1
- Range of application electronics: -40…85 °C
- Large choice of probes
- Freely scalable analog outputs
- Simulator mode
- Direct 4-wire Pt100 connection (optionally available)
- Power supply
- Low voltage 3/4-wire (XB3x)
- Low voltage 2-wire (XB20)
- Signal outputs
- Current output
- Voltage output
- Printed circuit board with cable probe
- PPS and chromium steel probes
- Probe diameter: 15 mm or 25/15 mm
- Probe length to 700 mm
- Cable lengths 2 and 5 m
- Output parameters
- Humidity & temperature
- Dew/Frost point & temperature or humidity
ROTRONIC – HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest users of humidity measurement equipment. Most drugs are sensitive to variations in humidity and moisture levels, so these need to be considered and controlled using measurement instruments, probes and sensors for the final products to be consistent in quality and performance.
Humidity Measurement Applications
Humidity instruments are used to both control (transmitters) and monitor (transmitters or data loggers) these conditions during “accelerated conditions” drug testing.
Production machines, driers, tableters, and coaters are all sensitive to humidity – quality control requires machine monitoring, area monitoring and final product Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH) measurement.
Clean room environments are humidity critical – environmental monitoring system (EMS) and measurement is validated to conform with regulatory requirements.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..
➡ Did you know? T&D supply VEGA process instrumentation for pressure, level and point level (switching) measurement.