Rotronic Hygropalm HP-22A Humidity & Temperature Measurement Handheld Instrument
In addition to measuring humidity and temperature the Rotronic Hygropalm HP-22A can also calculate psychrometric parameters such as dew or frost point and offers various additional functions.
The measurement results can be recorded continuously and then separated simply by using the batch function.
Typical applications include mobile inspection and random tests in HVAC, the pharmaceutical industry and building management systems
Rotronic Hygropalm HP-22A Humidity & Temperature Measurement Handheld Instrument – Product Benefits
Integral or interchangable probe –
- The HygroPalm21 has an integral probe and the HygroPalm22 is used with an interchangeable probe
Easy to read display –
- Clear, backlit graphic display for easy reading
Tried-and-tested housing –
- Ergonomic and robust ABS housing with rubber grip for secure handling
- Compensates humidity and temperature over 30,000 reference points
- Dew/frost point calculation
- Sensor auto-diagnostics and automatic correction
- Active alarming and information
- ASIC (Application Specifi c Integrated Circuit), micro-controller and EEPROM on one chip
Key user functions of the Rotronic Hygropalm HP-22A humidity and temperature instrument include:
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Dew Point and other psychrometric calculations
- Outstanding accuracy and repeatability
- Auto-diagnostics and automatic correction
- Highest-possible measuring accuracy
ROTRONIC HYGROpalm hp-22A HUMIDITY & TEMPERATURE TRANSMITTER – PROBE OPTIONS
Whether a simple plug and play probe is required to measure ambient conditions or a more sophisticated cable probe for high temperature or special applications, the options available for the Rotronic Hygropalm HP-22A means most requirements can be met.
All Hygroclip2 probes can be individually calibrated and adjusted to increase measurement precision.
The range of Hygroclip2 probes available include:
Rotronic Standard Climate Probes
- Probes with maximum accuracy
- For use on all climatic measurements
- Operating ranges -40…100 °C, 0…100 %rh
Rotronic High Temperature Probes
- Hand help probes
- For applications up to 200°C
- Probe length 250 and 400 mm Ø15 mm
Rotronic Miniature Probes
- 4 and 5 mm probes
- For measurement in confined spaces
- Typical applications include packaging
- Other applications include building material tests
Rotronic Analog Probes
- Connect analog probes for the measurement of wind velocity
- Can also be used for the measurement of wind pressure
ROTRONIC – HUMIDITY MEASUREMENT IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
The pharmaceutical industry is one of the largest users of humidity measurement equipment. Most drugs are sensitive to variations in humidity and moisture levels, so these need to be considered and controlled using measurement instruments, probes and sensors for the final products to be consistent in quality and performance.
Humidity Measurement Applications
Humidity instruments are used to both control (transmitters) and monitor (transmitters or data loggers) these conditions during “accelerated conditions” drug testing.
Production machines, driers, tableters, and coaters are all sensitive to humidity – quality control requires machine monitoring, area monitoring and final product Equilibrium Relative Humidity (ERH) measurement.
Clean room environments are humidity critical – environmental monitoring system (EMS) and measurement is validated to conform with regulatory requirements.
View the current Rotronic catalogue :
HUMIDITY, DEW POINT, FLOW, PROCESS PRESSURE, CARBON DIOXIDE & TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
T&D distribute Rotronic probes, instruments, transmitters, data loggers, indicators and sensors for the measurement of dew point, flow, air velocity, process pressure, carbon dioxide and temperature. Click an icon for further information…..
➡ Did you know? T&D supply VEGA process instrumentation for pressure, level and point level (switching) measurement