Zone 1 LED Floodlight Hazardous Area Lighting ATEX – Petrel Pd9000
Zone 1 LED Floodlight – Hazardous Area Lighting
ATEX Classification – II 2 G Ex d e op is IIC T4/T6 Gb, II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80ºC Db, Protection IP66/67
Petrel Pd9000 Series is a heavy duty Zone 1 LED floodlight suitable for Zone 1 hazardous area lighting applications including onshore and offshore installations, loading stations, oil rigs, silos and more.
The ATEX Zone 1 LED floodlight is constructed from a weather resistant cast aluminium housing with the operating unit located within the housing unit.
A temperature resistant safety glass pane is sealed into the frame and the Pd9000 floodlight’s LED light engine provides a long service life which is virtually maintenance free – traditional Zone 1 floodlights utilising SON, MBF and tungsten lamps are also available.
➡ See Zone 2 Hazardous Area Lighting for fluorescent, LED, floodlight and bulkhead type light fittings for potentially explosive atmospheres with ATEX certification – Zone 2 fluorescent light fittings (both standard and emergency versions) are also available.
ZONE 1 LED Floodlight
Hazardous area & atex approved
- Certification and Hazardous Area Approval Certification Code: II 2 G Ex d e op is IIC T4/T6 Gb, II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T80ºC Db
- Certification Number: PTB12 ATEX 1030, IECEx PTB12.0057
- Protection: IP66/67
Zone 1 LED Floodlight for hazardous areas
Benefits & Options
- Wide temperature range from -50°C to +60°C depending on version
- Energy cost savings up to 45% for Zone 1 LED floodlight
- Instant light with maximum luminous flux even at very low temperatures
- Housing and glass retaining frame made from high quality copper-free aluminium alloy
- British Standard Marine Grade BS EN 13195
- High-power Zone 1 LED floodlight for maximum light performance
- Large cooling surface creates excellent thermal conductivity
- High over voltage protection, fail-safe by overload, short-circuit and high temp protection
- Voltages from 120V to 277V for safe and reliable hazardous area lighting
- Homogeneous and effective light distribution by specially calculated lens optics
- Floodlight with high degree of vibration resistance
- Highly adjustable tilt angle
- Virtually maintenance-free operation due to long service life of the Zone 1 LED
- Applicable in a wide temperature range from -20ºC to +40ºC (on demand from -50ºC to +60ºC depending on version)
ZONE 1 LED Floodlight – PETREL Pd9000
|LED Floodlight Type||Petrel Article Number||Zone 1 Temperature Class||Power / Consumption W||Luminous Flux lm||Luminous Efficacy lm/W||Previous Lamps||Weight ca kg|
|d9000/4201 LOM||89000 0001||T6||47||4.400||92||HST70/HIE150/HME250||16.8|
|d9000/4203 LOM||89000 0002||T6||94||7.700||86||HST150||16.8|
|d9000/4204 LOM||89000 0003||T4||140||10.200||76||HIT250/HSE250||16.8|
|Narrow Wide Beam|
|d9000/4201 LOWW||89000 0004||T6||47||4.400||92||HST70/HIE150/HME250||16.8|
|d9000/4203 LOWW||89000 0005||T6||94||7.700||86||HST150||16.8|
|d9000/4204 LOWW||89000 0006||T4||140||10.200||76||HIT250/HSE250||16.8|
T&D distribute an extensive range of Zone 1 Hazardous Area Equipment including plugs/sockets, junction boxes/enclosures, isolators and control panels with ATEX certification for both Zone 1 and Zone 2 potentially explosive atmospheres.