11kV Enclosure – HV High Voltage Busbar Enclosure (Zone 1 & Zone 2)
Abtech Busbar Box high voltage hazardous area electrical enclosures and junction boxes provide safe power distribution for 11kV systems over 400sqmm cables – ATEX certified for Zone 1 and Zone 2 connection of HV cables in hazardous area locations.
The 11kV enclosure has heavy duty machined hinges with lift off cover pad-lockable cover and is DTS-01 deluge tested.
Abtech Busbar Box high voltage (HV) cable junction boxes are manufactured from 316L stainless steel and used primarily for jointing cables or as a connection box, the Busbar Box is capable of connecting three phases plus neutral and up to six conductors per phase.
HIGH VOLTAGE HV JUNCTION BOX
ZONE 1 & ZONE 2 HAZARDOUS AREA
ABTECH busbar Box
|Abtech Part Ref||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Depth (mm)||Maximum Voltage (kV)||Maximum Current (A)||Maximum Ways||Maximum Number of Conductors Per Way||Weight (kg)||Hazardous Area Enclosure|
|BBB(x-x)||770-1250||675-1250||770||11||3000||4||6||255||Zone 1 & Zone 2|
* (x-x) demotes the number of connectors per phase, 1st position = top, 2nd position = bottom. For example: BBB(6-3) = 6 x conductors per phase top entry and 3 x conductor per phase bottom entry.
HAZARDOUS AREA CERTIFICATION
- ATEX EEx e (Zone 1 & Zone 2)
- NEMA 4X (CSA, UL & FM) Class 1 Division 2
- Deluge Tested To DTS-01
Zone 1 & 21, Gas and Dust / Class 1 Division 2
Type Of Explosion Protection – Ex e, Ex tb
Apparatus Hazardous Area Coding – Ex e IIC T5/T6 Gb, Ex tb IIIC T65ºC /T55ºC Db
- Standard: -40° to +40°C (-40° to 104°F)
- Option: -40° to +60°C (-40° to 140°F)
HIGH VOLTAGE HV ENCLOSURE SPECIFICATION
- Electrical Enclosure Type – High Voltage (HV)
- Ingress Protection – IP66 to EN60529, Type 4X, DTS-01
- Impact Resistance – >7Nm
- Material – 2mm 316L Stainless Steel (EN 1.4404) enclosure with orbital finish, silicone gasket and captive 316 stainless steel fasteners, 5mm 316L (EN 1.4404) Stainless Steel gland plates
- Ambient Temperature Rating – 40°C to +40°C or -40°C to +60°C
- Suitable for 11kV
- Crimp Lugs – 16mm² to 800mm²
- Earthing – Via Studs On Electrical Enclosure, Door & Cable Gland Plates
- Mounting – Via heavy duty 3mm thick external angle frames
- Abtech BBB ACH HV Junction Box Enclosure – Anti-condensation heater
- Abtech BBB EP HV Junction Box Enclosure – Electro-polished
- Abtech BBB PS HV Junction Box Enclosure – Epoxy powder coated, smooth finish (RAL colour may be specified)
- Abtech BBB PT HV Junction Box Enclosure – Epoxy powder coated, Hammer Grey
Add the required suffix to the product reference. Example: Abtech BBB(6-3)ACHPS = Bus Bar box, 6 x conductors per phase top entry and 3 x conductor per phase bottom entry, fitted with anti-condensation heater and epoxy powder coated with a smooth finish.
MV HV ELECTRICAL ENCLOSURES & JUNCTION BOXES
3.3KV 6.6KV 11KV 33KV HIGH VOLTAGES
T&D produce customised HV Junction Boxes & Electrical Enclosures suitable for safe installation and distribution of MV-HV electrical power in hazardous area locations – enclosures and junction boxes can be specified and supplied for 3.3kV, 6.6kV, 11kV and 33kV high voltage power networks where Ex-certified HV electrical equipment is required in accordance with ATEX and IECEx hazardous area certification.
➡ View complete range: HV Junction Boxes & Electrical Enclosures