ASCO 262 Solenoid Valves – Direct Acting Valve 2 Way NC NO
- Manufacturer : ASCO
- Product : Solenoid Valve
- Type : General service
- Series : ASCO 262
- Valve Body : Brass/Cast 304 stainless steel
- Valve Voltage : 110 AC;120 AC
- Flow Control Media : Aggressive liquids, gases, air, inert gas, ammonia, cryogenic, fuel oil, hot water, light oil, liquid propane gas, natural gas, oxygen, steam, vacuum, water
- Valve Function : 2 way – 2/2 Normally Closed, 2 way – 2/2 Normally Open
NC = Normally Closed Valve
NO = Normally Open Valve
ASCO 262 Solenoid Valves – Features
- Diaphragm poppet valves suitable for controlling air, inert gas, and liquids
- Internal piloting controls large orifices to provide high flows
- Can be used to pilot large actuators to provide quick closing of large control valves
- Resilient seating for tight shutoff
- Mountable in any position
ASCO 262 Solenoid Valves – Product specifications
|Body||Brass/Cast 304 Stainless Steel|
|Seals and disc||NBR|
|Core and plugnut||430F stainless steel|
|Core Springs||302 Stainless Steel and 17-7PH Stainless Steel|
|Pilot Seat Cartridge And Disc Holder||CA|
|Core Tube||305 Stainless Steel|
For complete specification, dimensional drawings and ordering references for ASC0 262 valves please refer to the catalogue downloads.
Hazardous Area LOCATIONS Certification
ASCO 262 valves are ATEX & IECEx certified – available with explosion-proof solenoid enclosure and also UL listed for fire protection systems. CSA certified solenoid valve. T&D distribute the complete range of hazardous area solenoid valves manufactured by ASCO.
ASCO SOLENOID VALVES – HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS, safety & standards
ASCO solenoid valves (2-way, 3-way and 4-way type including NAMUR interfaces) control the critical flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam across all industries – hazardous area solenoid valves are available for Division and Zone classifications.
Class I, Division 2 and Zone 1/Zone 2 approved solenoid valves according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA and UL are available. Flameproof and explosion-proof valves can be specified for potentially explosive atmospheres where there is a presence of flammable liquids, gases or vapours.
ASCO valves improve reliability and performance of safety systems according to IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – ASCO spool valves with SIL 4 capability are SAEL listed as assessed by Exida and TÜV.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports support the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries providing a single-source supply capability of Hazardous Area Equipment across Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation ranges.