ASCO 401 Solenoid Valves – Pilot Operated Slide Valve (4 Way)
- Manufacturer : ASCO
- Product : Solenoid Valve
- Type : Pilot operated
- Series : ASCO 401
- Valve Body : Aluminum
- Valve Voltage : 12, 24 VDC +10%, -5%
- Flow Control Media : Air: Inert Gas
- Valve Function : 4 Way: 5/2
ASCO 401 SOLENOID VALVES – FEATURES
- Unique sliding, sealing member
- Optional flow control regulates cylinder speed in either direction
- Dual solenoid versions hold last position, even after loss of electric power
- Dual solenoid operation: solenoid may be energized momentarily (1/10 second) or continuously
- Air/inert gas service only
- Durable and “non-sticking” sealing method
- Standard manual operator both momentary and maintained
- CSA certified and meets CE directives
ASCO 401 Solenoid Valves – Product Construction
|Valve Parts in Contact with Fluids|
|Main Valve Body, Sub- and Manifold Base, End Caps||Aluminum|
|Pilot Valve Body||Molded CA|
|End Caps||Stainless Steel (non-metering) Molded CA (metering)|
|Seals||NBR (Carboxylated Nitrile)|
|Flow Plate||Ceramic (alumina)|
|Core Tube||305 Stainless Steel|
|Core and Plugnut||430F Stainless Steel|
|Core and Plugnut||302 Stainless Steel|
Hazardous Area LOCATIONS Certification
ASCO 401 valves are CSA certified – available with explosion-proof solenoid enclosure and also UL listed for fire protection systems. CSA certified solenoid valve. T&D distribute the complete range of hazardous area solenoid valves manufactured by ASCO.
ASCO SOLENOID VALVES – HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS, safety & standards
ASCO solenoid valves (2-way, 3-way and 4-way type including NAMUR interfaces) control the critical flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam across all industries – hazardous area solenoid valves are available for Division and Zone classifications.
Class I, Division 2 and Zone 1/Zone 2 approved solenoid valves according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA and UL are available. Flameproof and explosion-proof valves can be specified for potentially explosive atmospheres where there is a presence of flammable liquids, gases or vapours.
ASCO valves improve reliability and performance of safety systems according to IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – ASCO spool valves with SIL 4 capability are SAEL listed as assessed by Exida and TÜV.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports support the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries providing a single-source supply capability of Hazardous Area Equipment across Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation ranges.