ASCO 344 Solenoid Valves – Pilot Operated Piston Valves
- Manufacturer : ASCO
- Product : Solenoid Valve
- Type : Pilot Operated Valve
- Series : ASCO 344
- Valve Body : Brass
- Valve Voltage : 110 AC;120 AC
- Flow Control Media : Air, inert gas, water
- Valve Function : Pilot operated piston/poppet solenoid valve
NC = Normally Closed Valve
NO = Normally Open Valve
ASCO 344 Solenoid Valves – Features
- Sturdy and robust construction allows the valve to be used in many industries and applications
- Piston-operated poppet design provides a high flow level
- The ASCO 344 valve is suitable for use with air and water applications
- The dual solenoid can be shifted with a momentary signal and can remain in position even if electrical power supply is lost
- ASCO 344 solenoid valve is mountable in any position
ASCO 344 Solenoid Valves – APPLICATIONS
- Analytical & Diagnostic Equipment
- Heating Equipment
- Press Room & Metal Stamping
For complete specification, dimensional drawings and ordering references for ASC0 344 valves please refer to the catalogue downloads.
Hazardous Area LOCATIONS Certification
ASCO 344 valves are ATEX & IECEx certified – available with explosion-proof solenoid enclosure and also UL listed for fire protection systems. CSA certified solenoid valve. T&D distribute the complete range of hazardous area solenoid valves manufactured by ASCO.
ASCO SOLENOID VALVES – HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS, safety & standards
ASCO solenoid valves (2-way, 3-way and 4-way type including NAMUR interfaces) control the critical flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam across all industries – hazardous area solenoid valves are available for Division and Zone classifications.
Class I, Division 2 and Zone 1/Zone 2 approved solenoid valves according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA and UL are available. Flameproof and explosion-proof valves can be specified for potentially explosive atmospheres where there is a presence of flammable liquids, gases or vapours.
ASCO valves improve reliability and performance of safety systems according to IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – ASCO spool valves with SIL 4 capability are SAEL listed as assessed by Exida and TÜV.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports support the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries providing a single-source supply capability of Hazardous Area Equipment across Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation ranges.