ASCO 411 Solenoid Valves – Miniature Solenoid Valve 2 Way NC NO
ASCO 411 solenoid valves are designed for the flow control of air and inert gases. The valves are suitable for a range of OEM applications where small size, low power and long life are critical.
Other key features of the ASCO 411 solenoid valves include:
- Cycle life in the hundreds of millions
- Corrosion resistant materials of construction
- Manifold mount construction allows for easy assembly
- Lower power consumption offers extended battery life
Typical applications for the ASCO 411 solenoid valves include:
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators
- Air monitoring Equipment
- Carpet Tufting Machines
- Vascular Therapy
- Marking/Printing Equipment
ASCO 411 Solenoid Valves – Product Benefits
Electrical Connection Options –
- 15” – 24” AWG lead wires – Good for direct connection to electrical components
- 0.110” spade terminal option – Allows for quick connect/disconnect of valves
Long Life –
- 4 piece plunger design reduces wear on elastomer extending overall life of valve (cycle life in hundreds of millions)
Coil Construction Options –
- Non-encapsulated Class B coil, for lead wire connection – Lighter weight
- Encapsulated Class B coil, for spade terminal connection – Improved environmental robustness
Light Weight –
- Plastic body and non-encapsulated coil reduces weight up to 15% compared to stainless steel and brass body valves
Stainless Steel Body Option –
- Improved environmental robustness
- All constructions utilizing the stainless steel body option are UL Recognised & CSA Certified
ASCO 411 Solenoid Valves – Product Specifications
|Port Thread||Orifice Sizes (in)||Flow (cv)||Maximum Pressure (PSI)||Media & Ambient Temperature (°F)||Wattage @ 20°C||Weight (gm)|
|#10-32 UNF & M5||.025 – .080||.008- .070||100||32 to 140||0.65 – 2.0||50|
ASCO 411 Solenoid Valves – product construction
|Gaskets||FKM, NBR, EPDM|
|Core And Plugnut||400 Stainless Steel|
|Springs||300 Stainless Steel|
ASCO SOLENOID VALVES – HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS, safety & standards
ASCO solenoid valves (2-way, 3-way and 4-way type including NAMUR interfaces) control the critical flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam across all industries – hazardous area solenoid valves are available for Division and Zone classifications.
Class I, Division 2 and Zone 1/Zone 2 approved solenoid valves according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA and UL are available. Flameproof and explosion-proof valves can be specified for potentially explosive atmospheres where there is a presence of flammable liquids, gases or vapours.
ASCO valves improve reliability and performance of safety systems according to IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – ASCO spool valves with SIL 4 capability are SAEL listed as assessed by Exida and TÜV.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports support the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries providing a single-source supply capability of Hazardous Area Equipment across Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation ranges.