ASCO 353 Solenoid Valves – Dust Collector Pulse Valve 2 Way NC
- Manufacturer : ASCO
- Product : Solenoid Valve
- Type : Pulse
- Series : ASCO 353
- Valve Body :Aluminum
- Valve Voltage : : 24, 120, 240, 480 volts AC, 60 Hz (or 110, 220 volts AC, 50 Hz),
- Flow Control Media : Air:Inert Gas
- Valve Function : 3/4″ to 3″ NPT – 2 Way: 2/2
ASCO 353 SOLENOID VALVES – FEATURES
- Specially designed for reverse jet-type dust collector systems
- High flow Cv(s) to 140 for effective bag cleaning
- High cycle life and fast opening/closing
- High quality polyacetal (POM) piston cartridge provides a long operating life and a large temperature range
- Quick mount connection eliminates thread cutting and sealing
- Integral operators have molded epoxy coils, with available options
- Valves may be mounted in any position
ASCO 353 Solenoid Valves – Product Construction
|Valve Parts in Contact with Fluids|
|Diaphragm||NBR, HYT or CR as noted|
|Discs||NBR or PA, as noted|
ASCO 221 Solenoid Valves – Electrical Characteristics
|Standard Coil and Class of Insulation||Watt Rating and Power Consumption||Spare Coil Part No.|
|AC||General Purpose||Explosion proof|
|Watts||VA Holding||VA Inrush||AC||AC|
|F||6.1||16||30||ASCO 238210||ASCO 238214|
|F||10.1||25||50||ASCO 238610||ASCO 238614|
|F||17.1||40||70||ASCO 238610||ASCO 238614|
ASCO SOLENOID VALVES – HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS, safety & standards
ASCO solenoid valves (2-way, 3-way and 4-way type including NAMUR interfaces) control the critical flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam across all industries – hazardous area solenoid valves are available for Division and Zone classifications.
Class I, Division 2 and Zone 1/Zone 2 approved solenoid valves according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA and UL are available. Flameproof and explosion-proof valves can be specified for potentially explosive atmospheres where there is a presence of flammable liquids, gases or vapours.
ASCO valves improve reliability and performance of safety systems according to IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – ASCO spool valves with SIL 4 capability are SAEL listed as assessed by Exida and TÜV.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports support the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries providing a single-source supply capability of Hazardous Area Equipment across Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation ranges.