ASCO 562 Solenoid Valves – Explosion Proof Spool Valve (ATEX & IECEx)
- Manufacturer : ASCO
- Product : Solenoid Valve
- Type : Spool Valve
- Series : ASCO 562
- Valve Body : 316L Stainless Steel, Brass
- Flow Control Media : Aggressive liquids, gases, air, inert gas, ammonia, cryogenic, fuel oil, hot water, light oil, liquid propane gas, natural gas, oxygen, steam, vacuum, water
- Valve Function : 1/4″to 1″ NPT
Approvals Solenoid Only:
UL and CSA Certified for Class I Div. 1 Locations
ATEX, IECEx: Ex d mb
ATEX, IECEx: Ex d
ASCO 562 Solenoid Valves – Features
- Reliable, robust design with high flow performance
- Explosion-proof solenoid options
- Solenoid options with factory sealed leads reduce installation time
- ATEX & IECEx, UL and CSA global approval options for hazardous locations
- Corrosion Resistant – 316L Stainless Steel valve material makes it ideal for offshore and harsh environments
- Rated for air, inert gas and sweet dry natural gas
Typical applications of the ASCO 562 solenoid valves include in oil and gas control panel applications in hazardous areas.
ASCO 562 SOLENOID VALVES – PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION
|Valve Parts in Contact with Fluids|
|Body||316L Stainless Steel, Brass|
|Seals||FKM (standard), Low Temp NBR (optional)|
|Core and Plugnut||430F Stainless Steel|
|Spool||316L Stainless Steel|
ASCO 562 SOLENOID VALVES – ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Coil Options||Insulation Class||Wattage||Spare Coil Part Number|
|Intrinsically Safe||H||0.48 W||ASCO 298006|
|Ultra Low Power||F||0.55 W||ASCO 274714|
|Standard Low Power||F||1.4 W||ASCO 274714|
|Compact Low Power||F||1.8 W||ASCO 437962|
|Standard AC||F||10.1 W||ASCO 274614|
|Standard DC||F||11.6 W||ASCO 274714|
|Stainless Steel Encapsulated||F||1.8 W||ASCO 505434|
Hazardous Area LOCATIONS Certification
ASCO 562 valves are ATEX & IECEx certified – available with explosion-proof solenoid enclosure and also UL listed for fire protection systems. CSA certified solenoid valve. T&D distribute the complete range of hazardous area solenoid valves manufactured by ASCO.
ASCO SOLENOID VALVES – HAZARDOUS AREA LOCATIONS, safety & standards
ASCO solenoid valves (2-way, 3-way and 4-way type including NAMUR interfaces) control the critical flow of air, gas, water, oil and steam across all industries – hazardous area solenoid valves are available for Division and Zone classifications.
Class I, Division 2 and Zone 1/Zone 2 approved solenoid valves according to ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA and UL are available. Flameproof and explosion-proof valves can be specified for potentially explosive atmospheres where there is a presence of flammable liquids, gases or vapours.
ASCO valves improve reliability and performance of safety systems according to IEC 61508, IEC 61511 and Safety Integrity Levels (SIL) – ASCO spool valves with SIL 4 capability are SAEL listed as assessed by Exida and TÜV.
➡ Did you know? T&D Exports support the global oil, gas and petrochemical industries providing a single-source supply capability of Hazardous Area Equipment across Electrical, Mechanical, Process & Instrumentation ranges.